The bayside city of San Francisco is a buzzing tech town, known for start-ups, scenic views, and proximity to wine country. It’s a trendsetting city that’s full of exceptional cuisine, fantastic job opportunities, and culture around every corner. Though the price of rents and housing here are sky high, many people still flock to this Northern California city.
We love San Francisco, and wouldn’t trade living here for the world. We also love helping our San Francisco clients navigate the San Francisco relocation process. Whether you’re moving here from across the country or just swapping neighborhoods, we’d love to assist with your Bay Area relocation.
Here are some of the services we provide in San Francisco:
- Local and interstate moves
- Piano moving
- Hot tub, billiard, and other specialty moves
- Fine art transportation and storage
- Climate-controlled storage facilities
- Long-term car storage
- Packing and unpacking services
If you’re ready to get started with your move, we’d love to help. Please start by visiting our sister site (www.cheapmoverssanfrancisco.net) and fill out the quote form with info about your move. Alternatively, you may call us to speak with a live representative. After we gather your basic information, our agents will walk you through the process of getting a quote:
- Local Moves: For moves within a 100-mile radius of our location, we charge an hourly rate of $119 per hour for a 2-man crew and $129 per hour for a 3-man crew, with a 2-hour minimum. The time starts when our trucks leave the office, but there are no additional charges or hidden fees. Two hours is typically enough time for a 2-man crew to move a 1-bedroom or studio apartment. We recommend estimating the following times for your move, though actual times may vary:
- Studio or 1-bedroom apartment: 2-man crew, 2 hours
- 2-bedroom apartment: 2-man crew, 2.5 hours
- 3-bedroom home or apartment: 3-man crew, 3-4 hours
- 4-bedroom home or apartment: 3-man crew, 4-5 hours
- Long Distance Moves: For moves outside of our local radius, we charge for the move based upon the weight of the shipment. Prior to sending you a moving contract, we’ll send an estimator to your home to perform a walk-through. Based on the inventory he takes at this time, we will provide you with a comprehensive moving quote. We offer non-binding, not-to-exceed estimates. This means the final price of your move will be determined by the actual weight of the shipment, but will not exceed the original quote provided. This type of quote benefits you because if the shipment comes in underweight, you are only charged for the actual weight of the shipment we move.
Please contact us to get started with your San Francisco move! We look forward to serving your needs!